This position offers a competitive salary, company car, company cell phone, reimbursement for meals, insurance and other company perks! We are looking for an energetic, hardworking, honest individual to join our team!
Our Supervisor position is responsible for overseeing several convenience store locations, ranging from larger truck stops to small stores. Supervisors oversee all store operations and manage and lead all staff members, including store managers. Supervisors travel on a daily basis to several locations to assist where necessary. The Supervisor position is an extension of our home office and a vital part of our leadership team.
The supervisor is required to work a minimum of 50 hours week, schedules vary depending on volume and staff needs. Typical schedule is 5:00am-3:00pm 5 or 6 days a week. Must be available to work all shifts, as some stores are 24 hours.
- Assures all stores and shifts are properly staffed and covered at several different locations.
- Opens and closes stores when needed, works both cashier and cook shifts weekly.
- Mentors, leads and trains store managers and staff on a daily basis.
- Assists with store schedules for several stores every week.
- Works with other supervisors and home office staff on daily operations issues.
- Leads our convenience store operations by providing professional customer service at the front and in the kitchen:
- Monitors and operates front counter and kitchen
- Greets and thanks all customers
- Completes all shift paperwork at end of shift, including counting cash drawer and safe drop
- Responsible for all cash handling duties, including daily books, safe counts and bank deposits
- Completes all opening and closing duties as assigned
- Prepares and cooks all food items, keeps hot and cold case full of fresh food
- Follows all food safety regulations to assure all food is fresh and cooked properly
- Maintains proper levels of inventory through ordering and stocking of products
- Partners with vendors to assure product is being ordered and stocked correctly.
- Manages all aspects of personnel: interviews, hires, fires, disciplines, trains, ect.
Please contact Al's Corner at 712-673-2723 for more information regarding this leadership position!