Primarily responsible for overseeing all store operations and personnel. Delivers high quality customer service to all customers. Assures store image remains clean, stocked and professional at all times. The Store Manager is responsible for assuring that the store is open 365 days a year and assures all shifts are covered. When needed managers are ultimately responsible for covering additional shifts to confirm the store is properly covered.
The manager is required to work a minimum of 50 hours week, generally Monday- Friday 5:00am-3:00pm (when applicable).
- Monitors and operates front counter and sales floor at all times
- Greets and thanks all customers
- Completes all shift paperwork at end of shift, including counting cash drawer and safe drop
- Responsible for all cash handling duties, including daily books, safe counts and bank deposits
- Completes all opening and closing duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Empties both inside and outside trashes
- Cleans and stocks restrooms (and showers)
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Cleans snack counters and sales floor consistently throughout the shift
- Cleans machines
- Dusts and stocks shelves
- Ensures entire sales floor and drive way is clean and maintained at all times
- Prepares and cooks all food items, keeps hot and cold case full of fresh food throughout shift.
- Follows all food safety regulations to assure all food is fresh and cooked properly.
- Makes food for carry out orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cleans kitchen including all machines, surfaces and floors.
- Stocks and labels all prep items.
- Maintains a clean and stocked kitchen at all times.
- Maintains proper levels of inventory through ordering and stocking of products.
- Partners with vendors to assure product is being ordered and stocked correctly.
- Enters invoices into back office system.
- Manages all aspects of personnel: interviews, hires, fires, disciplines, trains, ect.
- Completes the staff schedule and inputs into computer system.