Our cashiers and cooks are primarily responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and superior food service to all customers. We are searching for fun, energetic and hardworking individuals to join our team. Our cashiers are responsible for operating the cash register, collecting payments from customers, cleaning the store and other various opening and closing duties. Our cooks are responsible for delivering quality grab and good food items, along with fulfilling takeout orders. Must be a team player and work well with others! Must be able to stand on feet for 8-10 hour shifts and lift 10-20 pounds.
Offering a fun work environment and flexible schedules in a brand new store!
- Monitors and operates front counter and sales floor at all times
- Responsible for all cash handling duties
- Greets and thanks all customers
- Completes all shift paperwork at end of shift, including counting cash drawer and safe drop
- Completes all opening and closing duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Empties both inside and outside trashes
- Cleans and stocks restrooms (and showers)
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Cleans snack counters and sales floor consistently throughout the shift
- Cleans machines
- Dusts and stocks shelves
- Ensures entire sales floor and drive way is clean and maintained at all times
- Prepares and cooks all food items, keeps hot and cold case full of fresh food throughout shift.
- Follows all food safety regulations to assure all food is fresh and cooked properly.
- Makes food for carry out orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cleans kitchen including all machines, surfaces and floors.
- Stocks and labels all prep items.
- Maintains a clean and stocked kitchen at all times.